Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Lotto bucket list (20 minute buzz writing)

Oh my G-O-S-H! If I won a 12,00000.
One day I bought a lotto at the shop the next day I went to scan it at the dairy and guess what! I WON 12,00000.But that would be in the future!
MY LIST OF WINNING would have been full!First I would help May Road School with whatever they need and I would be travelling along the world and go to a poor place to help people with the money.I will go to Motiti island and fix the place up cu'z that is my family island.


Then I will get the rest of my money and give it to my family. Especially to my koro cu'z he is getting sick.I would get my cousins in for school and Collage and so on...Actually I would do it for me first.I would then buy me a house and maybe become a celebrity...I doubt it but still “Maybe”.

I might get my own private jet or some kind of gadget to get me around! And maybe sneak some scratch cards from around the world and get more money...Hehehe >:3
But since I am Ten years old I will have to wait...OR DO I He he he.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment